Hendricks County Harm Reduction & Recovery was born out of our strong belief in radical love and inclusivity for all, regardless of where you are in your recovery journey. If you are a substance user or if you have a substance user that you love – You do not have to do this alone! Reach out to us for help or anything that you need!
We are so excited to announce the launch of Hendricks County Harm Reduction and Recovery at Family Promise! We have noticed for years the need in Hendricks County for a harm reduction program that will meet substance users where they are, without judgement, and provide harm reduction supplies, education, and connection.
Services now available at Hendricks County Harm Reduction and Recovery at Family Promise:
- Housing grants! We can now assist with security deposits and ongoing rental assistance for permanent housing for those experiencing Substance Use Disorder, mental illness, or individuals who have been previously (There is also financial assistance available to help with childcare, transportation, legal services, etc.)
- Naloxone (You can find this distribution box on the porch of Family Promise: 238 N. Vine St, Plainfield, IN 46168.)
- Harm Reduction Kits for safer (Pick up at Family Promise!)
- Educational presentations from Harm Reduction & Recovery specialists and
- Monthly Harm Reduction support groups.
- Connection Hub for treatment
- Connection to housing, childcare, transportation, legal services, food, hygiene supplies
- Radical love and inclusivity for all, regardless of where you are in your recovery journey!
(Partnering with Damien Center, Indiana Department of Health, Overdose Lifeline, NASEN)
If you or have a client in need of these services or you’d like to learn more about how to become involved with this movement please contact Melody Carlson at 463-226-3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org
FOUNDATIONAL PRINCIPALS HERE